So now that you are on Twitter you’ve probably followed coworkers, clients, and friends. But you may be interested in more then what your coworker did over the weekend.
You’re lucky: Great thinkers, legislators, celebrities, sports stars, scientists, and entrepreneurs all have their own Twitter feeds, and you can catch a glimpse into their daily lives simply by following them.
Below is a list of 7 interesting people that you may decide to follow to make your Twitter experience more entertaining:
- Conan O’Brien: The late-night talk-show host is certainly one of the wittiest people around. He’s also a master of the absurd. That said, his Twitter comments are always entertaining. You will be happy to know, too, that he never promotes his show through his Tweets.
- Marissa Mayer: Mayer is the first female engineer at Google, you can get a glimpse into the life of a tech expert as well as learn some interesting things about Google by following her @Marissamayer.
- Mike Massimino: Follow @Astro_Mike, if you need to receive the inside scoop about NASA. Mike Massimino is an astronaut who recent made an appearance on The Big Bang Theory, which he then tweeted about.
- Rainn Wilson: You might know Rainn better as Dwight Schrute from The Office. If you find his character quirky and entertaining, you might also enjoy his tweets. Follow @Rainnwilson. This is a recent Tweet from him: “If I had a bird, I would call it James VanDerBeak.”
- Ryan Penagos: If you love comics, you should know Ryan Penagos. He’s the editorial director of Marvel Comics. He’s also a busy Tweeter at @Agent_M. Penagos and recently Tweeted about a new Spider-Man video game and gave his thoughts on his favorite comics. He likes the work of writer Brian Michael Bendis.
- Barack Obama: Maybe you didn’t vote for him, but Barack Obama is the president of the United States. How can you not follow his Twitter feed? Have a look at what the Commander in Chief has to say at @BarackObama.
- Bill Gates: Bill Gates has made an undeniable impact in the tech world. Learn what’s transpiring in his life and about the charitable causes he and his wife support @BillGates.