Your business keeps you busy. You’re balancing three projects simultaneously for your employer. You’re traveling more frequently than you are at home, and your day planner is covered in ink. You need smartphone apps that can make life easier for you, not complicate it. Thankfully, there is a host of smartphone applications available created precisely to simplify life for the busiest of business professionals. Listed below are five of the top ones to explore.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: This app allows you to find freelance contractors in your area swiftly. Say you need to finish a project due tomorrow in Chicago and you are flying today. You can search for freelancers with the app and then send a free text or call to the people who respond to your search.
- Locale: It is embarrassing when your phone goes off in the midst of a movie, but what about in the middle of a board meeting? This never has to happen again if you use Locale. It allows you to choose specific phone settings based on location. So when you enter your office or the library your phone automatically goes to vibrate.
- WaveSecure: If you travel often for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unknown city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup any data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: Bump is an amazing little app. It permits you to exchange contact information with fellow business professionals by simply tapping that person’s phone with yours.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: This app lets you scan reports, receipts, or other documents on the run with your smartphone’s camera. You can then turn them into color PDFs and email them to your computer’s desktop.